- This event has passed.
Presented by: CA-NV AWWA
CA-NV AWWA Water Education Seminar (WES)
CA-NV AWWA invites you to attend our Water Education Seminars (WES). This one day event brings together operators, managers, technicians and field personnel for a day of educational sessions in a college setting. The Seminars present a variety of topics such as Environmental Health & Safety, Drinking Water Regulations, Water Distribution, Water Engineering, etc.
The following topics have been confirmed. Please check back as more will be added.
- Drinking Water Regulations
- Water Treatment Objectives
- Chloramination & Nitrification
- Basics of Maintenance
- Advanced Treatment & Reuse
- Distribution System Challenges
- Groundwater Wells
- System Control, SCADA, IT
- Water Efficiency
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Professional Development & Management
- Pumps & Control Valves
- AWTO Certifications (CWEA and CA-NV AWWA’s new operator certification program)
- Water Math
- Cross Connection & Backflow