- This event has passed.
Presented by: DKF Solutions Group
- Member price: $395
- Non-member price: $395
As the State of California Office of Enforcement and the local Regional Water Quality Control Boards expand their efforts to inspect and assure compliance with the WDR, it is important for enrolled agencies to demonstrate improved operations and emergency response from actual field events and experiences.
Since this regulation has been in place for more than a decade, regulators are becoming more aggressive in their enforcement of the regulations, relying on an enrollee’s documentation and record keeping for all collection system operations.
An important procedure to ensure compliance and reduce agency risk and liability from enforcement is the required and regular audit of the SSMP, the certified data, and the SSO records maintained by the agency.
Workshop Take Away
- Understand the importance and techniques of the SSMP audit
- Understand the methods to properly document the SSMP audit
- Learn how to prepare a best in class SSMP Audit Report
- Assure proper emergency record keeping documentation
- Share agency experiences and techniques for the SSMP audits
- Learn techniques for the auditing of CIWQS data
- Improve record keeping to assure compliance with the WDR including the Monitoring and Reporting Program requirements
- Receive a list of reference for collection system operations and compliance
Who Should Attend?
- Legally responsible officials
- Data submitters
- Collection System Supervisors
- Public Works Directors
- General Managers
- Staff engineers involved in collection system planning and renewal
- Persons responsible for an element(s) of a SSMP
- Elected officials interested in collection systems compliance
- Environment compliance managers
- Building officials
- Collection system maintenance employees