Presented by: CWEA-San Francisco Bay
SFBS PDC Seminar: Basic Instrumentation and Controls
The CWEA SF Bay Section’s Professional Development Committee (PDC) will be holding a full-day seminar on Basic Instrumentation and Controls (I&C).
- Basic P&IDs and Electrical Drawings Tutorial
- Concepts of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Programming
- Concepts of SCADA HMI Programming (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, Human Machine Interface)
- System Integration for Lystek Facility at FSSD – Lessons Learned/Case Study
- Overview of Wireless Communication
- Overview of Cloud-based applications and O&M virtualization
Engineers, Project Managers, and others interested in learning the basics of Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) won’t want to miss this informative seminar.
The seminar is scheduled for Thursday, September 12, 2019, 7:30 am to 3:00 pm, at the Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District, 1010 Chadbourne Road, Fairfield, CA. (NOTE: Training room is not ADA-compliant; it is located on an upper level, accessible by stairs only.)
Last day to sign up is September 4, 2019. To reserve your spot, please register online or see the attached flyer.
For more info, please contact: Billy Wong | 925-627-4724 | email@example.com