- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA-San Francisco Bay
Plant Operations & Maintenance Committee: Hands On Seminar
- Member price: $50
- Non-member price: $75
OVERVIEW: Participants will attend five 50-minute hands-on sessions during this day-long training seminar. A total of 5.5 contact hours are available. The presenters are as follows:
- Hatch – “Online Process Monitoring” Best maintenance practices for wastewater online process meters.
- Huber Technology – “Screenings Wash/Press Maintenance” Huber will provide hands-on training on a Huber Washpress machine. A fully trained Huber technician will review equipment maintenance items and provide a hands-on-demonstration of common activities including screw removal, brush change, and wear bar replacement. Audience participation will be encouraged.
- ISCO Industries – “Fusing of HDPE Pipe” The focus will be on pipe fusing techniques and best practices.
- Netzsch – “PC, Lobe and Grinder Pumps Products and Maintenance” Hands on experience with progressive cavity, rotary lobe, and grinder pumps. A factory authorized representative will review each product providing hands-on-experience for replacing normal wear items such as stators, liners, and mechanical seals as they relate to each piece of equipment. The factory trailer will provide the participants hands-on-experience with each technology.
- VELODYNE – Maintenance and troubleshooting for polymer activation systems.