- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA
Effective Utility Management Workshop: Your Path to Sustainability 2019
- Member price: $210
- Non-member price: $304
**Online registration is closed. There may still be space available, if you have questions contact Member Services at 510-382-7800 ext 0**
This workshop will help utilities address a full range of challenges and move toward sustainable management of their operations and infrastructure. After participating in this session, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the results of their EUM Self-Assessment to spark and support further dialog within their utility about the EUM framework and areas for potential improvement.
- Create an internal team to utilize the EUM framework, assess utility conditions and develop an improvement plan.
- Communicate and network with utility peers about their challenges, successes and improvement plans.
Utilities will learn how to make improvements in the Ten Attributes and Five Keys to Management Success, at a pace consistent with their most pressing challenges.
The workshop is being hosted by:
- Allen Carlisle, General Manager, Padre Dam, MWD
- Ed McCormick, retired, Manager of Wastewater Engineering, East Bay MUD
Participating agencies (as of 1/2/19):
- California American Water
- City of Escondido
- City of Los Angeles
- City of Oceanside
- City of Vista
- City of SanDiego
- County of San Diego
- Crescenta Valley Water District
- Cuyamaca College
- Fallbrook PUD
- Jurupa CSD
- Otay Water District
- Padre Dam MWD
- South Orange County Wastewater Authority
- Sweetwater Authority
- Virgin Valley Water District