Presented by: CWEA
Effective Utility Management Workshop: Your Path to Sustainability 2019
This workshop will help utilities address a full range of challenges and move toward sustainable management of their operations and infrastructure. After participating in this session, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the results of their EUM Self-Assessment to spark and support further dialog within their utility about the EUM framework and areas for potential improvement.
- Create an internal team to utilize the EUM framework, assess utility conditions and develop an improvement plan.
- Communicate and network with utility peers about their challenges, successes and improvement plans.
Utilities will learn how to make improvements in the Ten Attributes and Five Keys to Management Success, at a pace consistent with their most pressing challenges.
The workshop is being hosted by:
- Allen Carlisle, General Manager, Padre Dam, MWD
- Ed McCormick, retired, Manager of Wastewater Engineering, East Bay MUD
Participating agencies (as of 12/1/18):
- City of Escondido
- City of Oceanside
- City of Vista
- County of San Diego
- Padre Dam MWD
- South Orange County Wastewater Authority
- Sweetwater Authority
- Virgin Valley Water District