- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA
Webinar: Effective Communications 101
Host: Veronica Astells, SYP Past Chair, Town of Windsor
Join presenter Megan Yoo Schneider of Seven Management and Consulting for an inspiring discussion on effective communications. Megan recognized early on in her career that while she had a passion and natural talent for grasping technical concepts and tackling challenging problems, she also possessed an affinity for being able to communicate and translate difficult and complex technical information in an easily understandable and relatable manner. Get ready to learn from the best!
Attendees will learn how to develop a firm foundation for effective communications in a public speaking environment, and they will walk away with tools and tips to help improve their public speaking capabilities.
This webinar is ideal for: students, young professionals, future leaders, and for anyone else interested in improving their communication skills.
- Strong grasp of the basics of effective communications, including an understanding of the different types of communications.
- Ability to discern the similarities and differences between various types of communications and the importance of knowing the distinguishing factors and elements of each.
- How to get started with public speaking and how/why public speaking can be easier than one-on-one communication.
Webinar sponsored by:
- Los Angeles Basin Section
- Desert and Mountains Section
- San Francisco Bay Section