- This event has passed.
Presented by: DKF Solutions Group
Contractual Risk Transfer – 3 hrs
- Member price: $125
- Non-member price: $125
Contractual Risk Transfer/If you do not transfer the risk, you pay for the Risk!
We are in a time that has not been experienced by America for many years, and the most critical in the history of our nation. The Covid 19 Pandemic is creating new challenges for our organizations and our employees. We understand that business is not as usual however, we must evaluate options for minimizing the downside risk of exposures. Once the Pandemic has been resolved we will be in a frantic mode to return to normalcy and at that point we must have programs in place to protect the long-term viability of our agencies.
This session will provide an in-depth discussion of the importance of effective Risk Transfer and Contract Management. The session will include the following industry best practices:
- Evaluation of current and future contractual relationships.
- Identify a process for identifying your agency Contract relationships.
- Identify and recommend best practices for Contract language and hold harmless requirements.
- Discussion of current California limitation on indemnity and risk transfer.
- Identification of contract types and insurance requirements.
- Discussion of appropriate Contract language and program development.
- Discuss methods to effectively manage a Certificate of Insurance collection program.
Presenter: David Clovis