- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA
Collection System Workshops: Strategies for High Performing Collection Systems + Provide Your WDR Input! *CANCELLED*
THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED
Join this interactive workshop with State Water Board and CWEA collection system leaders on how we can develop our teams and create high performing collection systems. To start off, we’ll hear from a State Water Board leader about current considerations for the reissuance of an updated statewide permit. The speaker will summarize feedback from regulators, environmental groups, private collection systems owners, and municipal agencies.
We’ll then dive into discussions about collection system performance data, assessing risk, developing mitigation and capital improvements.
We’ll also discuss the status of SSS-WDR revisions and walk through how your agency or city can review and send your suggestions to State regulators.
After attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify what 12 years of SSS-WDR data is telling us
- Assess risk and ensure system reliability
- Develop plans for risk mitigation and capital improvements
- Review and comment on SSS-WDR changes
Who should attend:
- Agency leaders
- Collection system managers
- Engineers and support staff
- Regulatory affairs staff
- State and Local regulators