- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA-San Diego
Certification Preparation Session – POSTPONED
Tools & Tips for Preparing
Prepare for your upcoming CWEA certification exam by participating in this interactive session. Our trained moderators will share how to use the many resources and tools to get you on the path to your certification.
You’ll review the CWEA Path to Certification and delve into the knowledge, skills and abilities (KSA’s) that make up the core of your vocation. You’ll use the newly developed KSA Gap Analysis Tool to identify areas to focus on during your studying and prep.
After reviewing the tools and tips for preparing for your exam, you’ll divide into vocation focused groups and learn more about specific ways to study and prepare. You’ll be given an action plan tool for you to fill out and use throughout the day to track your action items and plan your next steps.
You’ll leave this workshop with a better idea of what areas you need to focus on as you prepare for your exam. Including some new tools:
- CWEA’s Certification Path
- KSA Gap Analysis
- Action Plan
- Resources to tap into
Register Early, Space is limited. Register online by 12 pm Tuesday, November 19th, 2019!
Registration Fee Covers Entire Day
- Collection System – Faraday Center – 1635 Faraday Ave, Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Environmental Compliance – Carlsbad Utilities Office – 5950 El Camino Real, Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Mechanical Technologist – Faraday Center – 1635 Faraday Ave, Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Labs – Carlsbad Safety Training Center – 5750 Orion St., Carlsbad, CA 92010