- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA-San Diego
Annual San Diego Collections Workshop
California Water Environment Association
Southern Section Collection Systems Committee
and the San Diego Section
Sponsored by the City of Carlsbad
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Over 30 Vendors
Important! TWO different locations.
Register for ONE location.
City of Carlsbad, 5750 Orion Street, Carlsbad
- History of Sewers and Nozzles
- Just Drive Don’t Text
- Trenching and Shoring
- Wastewater Math and Test Taking
City of Carlsbad, 5950 El Camino Real, Carlsbad
- Gravity Sewer Main Assessment and Remediation Decision Logic
- Assessing the Condition of Sewer Force Mains
- Effective Practices for Performing an SSMP Program Audit
- Top Areas to Strengthen SSMP Implementation
- Training and What Good Looks Like