- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA-San Francisco Bay
CANCELLED – Collaborative Project Delivery Seminar
- Member price: $80
- Non-member price: $120
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
The CWEA SF Bay Section’s Professional Development Committee (PDC) will be holding a full-day seminar on Collaborative Project Delivery.
- Principles of Collaborative Delivery Methods
- Construction Manager at Risk Project Delivery Case Study
- RESCUing Silicon Valley’s Wastewater Conveyance System Using Progressive Design-Build
- Contractor’s Perspective of Progressive Design Build
- Designer/Equipment Vendor’s Perspective of Alternative Project Delivery
Planners, entry level engineers, project managers, program managers, and others interested in learning about collaborative project delivery won’t want to miss this informative seminar.
The seminar is scheduled for Thursday, October 3, 2019, 7:30am to 4:00pm, at the San Leandro Marina Community Center, 15301 Wicks Blvd., San Leandro, CA 94579. Last day to sign up is September 30, 2019. To reserve your spot, please register online (see the attached flyer for the link). For more info, please contact: Chathu Abeyrathna 925-335-7764 ([email protected]) or Aren Hansen 925-708-6993 ([email protected]).