Presented by: WateReuse
2020 WateReuse California Virtual Conference
Save the Dates: Launching June 24 -25
Don’t Miss the launch of the FIRST EVER WateReuse California virtual conference!
Join WateReuse for an easy to navigate, virtual conference experience that includes the following highlights:
- Keynote Presentation: Kristin Peer, Deputy Secretary and Special Counsel for Water Policy at Cal EPA – “COVID-19 Challenges and California’s Water Resilience Portfolio”;
- Live and interactive panel discussions with California water regulators and leaders in California’s reuse community;
- Presentation of the WateReuse California Awards of Excellence;
- Interactive sponsor and exhibitor hall;
- More than 50 cutting edge presentations about water reuse that will include audience Q&A, downloadable materials, and opportunities for connecting beyond the sessions; and
- Live President’s reception virtual cocktail party.
This is MORE than just a Replacement Event for the March 2020 Conference, this is an opportunity for the community to stand TOGETHER in these unprecedented times to recognize the good work and share ideas for the future.
The WateReuse California virtual conference will be available online until July 24, 2020.
Registration opens Monday, May 4, 2020!
- Members: $150
- Nonmembers: $200