Presented by: CWEA-San Francisco Bay
SF Bay Section PDC Seminar: Recycled Water and Potable Reuse
The CWEA SF Bay Section’s Professional Development Committee (PDC) will be holding a full-day seminar on Recycled Water and Potable Reuse. Earn up to 6.3 CWEA Contact Hours.
• Regulatory Requirements for Recycled Water and Indirect/Direct Potable Reuse (IPR/DPR)
• Examples of Water Recycling Programs at Large and Small Utilities
• Overview of Tertiary and Advanced Treatment Technologies for Recycled Water
• Emerging Technologies: Energy-Neutral Secondary Treatment Technology for Water Recovery
• Example of On-Site (Decentralized) Water Recycling Systems
• Operational and Maintenance Issues at Water Reclamation Facilities
• Advanced Water Treatment Operator Certification Development
• Brian Bernados, Technical Specialist, California Division of Drinking Water, State Water Boards
• Jeff Carson, Operations Manager, DSRSD
• Chad Davisson, General Manager, Ironhouse Sanitary District
• Linda Hu, Water Recycling Program Manager, EBMUD
• Manisha Kothari, SFPureWater Pilot Study Manager, SFPUC
• William Mitch, Professor, Stanford University
• Marsha Sukardi, Living Machine Program Manager, SFPUC
• Gordon Williams, Operator, EBMUD
• Joseph Wong, Chief Engineer, Brown and Caldwell
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Young Professionals, Equipment Vendors, and Owner’s Representatives (Operators, Technicians, Managers, Engineers, Planners, and others) interested in the issues associated with Recycled Water and Potable Reuse.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Registration: 8:00 am to 8:30 am
Seminar: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Continental breakfast and lunch included.
SF Public Utilities Commission Headquarters (close to SF Civic Center BART)
2nd Floor, O’Shaughnessy Conference Room
525 Golden Gate Ave. (@ Polk St.), SF, CA, 94102
General Phone: (415) 554-3289
If you have questions about seminar content please contact: Ayman Shawwa, Mott MacDonald at c: (925) 266 2695.