- This event has passed.
Presented by: DKF Solutions Group
Sewer Backup Response and SSO Volume Estimation Training
- Member price: $165
- Non-member price: $165
SSO Reporting in the California Integrated Water Quality System
This course is designed for participants who are required to respond to SSOs and backups impacting private property, estimate SSO volumes and report Sanitary Sewer Overflows.
- Overview of regulatory liability for SSOs
- Best practices promulgated by insurance pools representing over 200 CA cities and wastewater districts and regulatory requirements for responding to SSOs and backups impacting private property
- Required SSO documentation and basic risk management practices for responding to backups impacting private property
- Case studies involving SSO volume estimations/reporting
- Overview of SSO regulatory reporting requirements
- SWRCB SSO volume estimation and documentation requirement
- Overview of 14 SSO volume estimation methods
- Focus on 4 (TBD) SSO volume estimation methods
- Classroom exercise
- Hands on exercise
Students receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the class.