Presented by: OMCTS
Odor Management Conference and Technology Showcase OMCTS2017
We are delighted to invite you to the second international Odor Management Conference and Technology Showcase (OMCTS) 2017, being held in Los Angeles, California. The conference will have more than 20 presentations on various topics from professionals of different disciplines, and will include 8 lectures from keynote speakers.
* Special discount for CWEA members, click this link to get $200 off the registration price!
The showcase will have various industries exhibiting their products and services related to environmental odor assessment, monitoring, regulation, mitigation, and abatement.
This event will provide you with an excellent opportunity to network and learn about all Topics related to the Odor Industry and to discuss with industry leaders on meeting todays challenges in odor nuisance.
Industries of Interest:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Waste Management
- Oil and gas
- Food Processing and Agriculture
- Pulp and Paper
- Odor Assessment
- Complaint Management
- Odor Dispersion Modelling
- Air quality monitoring
- Continuous odour monitoring
- Electronic Nose
- Compact air quality monitoring stations
- Odor Regulation and Legislation
- Odor Remediation and Abatement