Presented by: CWEA
National Green Infrastructure Certification Program (NGICP) – Train the Trainer
The Water Environment Federation, DC Water, and San Francisco Public Utilities Commission invite you to become an approved trainer in the National Green Infrastructure Certification program (NGICP). Help meet the certification training needs of NGICP partners, or develop your own licensed, training program.
QUALIFICATIONS TO APPLY FOR TRAINING
- Direct experience in stormwater green infrastructure (GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance
- Experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Minimum of a bachelor of science degree in water resource management or environmental science
SUPPORT CERTIFICATIONS AS AN NGICP-APPROVED TRAINER
- National certification creates a long-term pathway for living wage jobs across the United States.
- National certification promotes GI as an environmental and economical strategy for stormwater management.
- National certification supports the development of a proficient green workforce.
- All approved trainers will be listed on the NGICP.org site.