- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA
Collection System Specialty Workshop 2018 – Sacramento (SOLD OUT)
- Member price: $125 up to 12/21, $155 after 12/21
- Non-member price: $215 up to 12/21, $245 after 12/21
Important Announcement: There will be no on-site registration. Registration for this event is now closed.
Less Risk, More Rewards When Managing California’s Sewer Systems
Today, sewer professionals are under extreme pressure from all angles; new regulations, delayed maintenance, impacts from the record drought and now sudden storms. CWEA along with the State Water Board present four regional workshops to bring together California’s professionals to discuss what everyone is facing and talk about what has been working.
Workshops are an amazing chance to learn, network and ask questions to get ahead of all of the looming challenges the industry is facing. These sessions are a great opportunity for your facility’s up-and-coming team members to prepare them to start thinking as leaders of the future.
This workshop is sponsored by:
- State Water Board
After attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Describe trends and findings from recent SSMP enforcement case
• Utilize specific strategies for handling an enforcement inspection
• Identify how to handle NGO lawsuits
• Apply the latest best practices for SSMP refinement and updates
Who should attend:
• Agency and public works leaders
• Collection system leaders
• Sewer workers interested in advancing to supervisor/management
• Engineers and support staff
• Regulatory affairs staff
• Local regulators