- This event has passed.
Presented by: CWEA
Webinar: CA Water Jobs Launches NEW Internship & Apprenticeship Board
- December 14, 2017
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Member price: Free
- Non-member price: Free
This webinar will introduce you to the new California Water Internship and Apprenticeship board, part of the CA Water Jobs family of websites. The new internship board is sponsored by Water Career Pathways.
The website is now ready for listings and will launch publicly in January
- Moderator: Veronica Astells, Chair Students & Young Professionals Committee, Town of Windsor
- Sponsors message: Marc Mullen, Water Career Pathways, West Valley College
- Megan Barillo, CWEA’s Communications manager – We’ll describe how municipal water and wastewater agencies can use the new internship board for FREE!
- Catherine Curtis, Baywork – Catherine will describe Baywork’s in-depth research on setting up and running successful water/wastewater internship programs.
- Questions, Answers and Feedback time – let us know your thoughts on California water careers and recruiting the next generation!
Please help us spread the word about all of these great water careers. Let your agency know they can post internship listings on this website. Please share the CAWaterJobs.org website with young people.
Join this webinar and learn how you can help spread the word about Working for Water!
Escondido WWTPContact Hours: UP TO 4.5 HOURS
Veteran’s Memorial Bldg Morro Bay